06 Apr Green Reverse Osmosis Filtration
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis
- Drinking Water- running your drinking water through an Reverse Osmosis membrane significantly reduces contaminants, odors, and tastes.
- Cooking and Baking- reverse-osmosis water prevents water from interfering with the taste and texture of your food.
- Aquariums- instead of adding purification chemicals and cleaning filters, use reverse osmosis water.
- Beverages- juice, coffee, and tea taste better when prepared with reverse-osmosis water.
When Mathews Plumbing helps you filter your water your water isn’t only better but your plumbing will last longer. Over time, hard water can cause a build up of water scale from mineral deposits. Pipes can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced, this doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water has a low mineral content, therefore it does not leave deposits in the pipes.
Your Hot water heater will also last longer
Scale and lime build-up does not occur if you have a water softener. This adds to the life of your hot water heater and saves you money in heating costs by having the heater run more efficiently.
The first Green Reverse Osmosis System
Mathews Plumbing can install the first Green Reverse Osmosis System in your Idaho Home and you’ll get the benefits of:
- The most efficient Reverse Osmosis system ever Engineered.
- Using 25-50% less water and producing the highest quality water possible through Reverse Osmosis
- Taking up less (Cabinet) space than other Reverse Osmosis systems.
- Requiring only one easy to replace filter cartridge. Which combines the Pre-Filter, RO Membrane, GAC Filter and Carbon Block, In one Quick connect Housing
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Water
- Tastes Better– Delicious, sparkling clear drinking water. Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea, and juice.
- Healthier– Clean-rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables. Fresh Drinking water for your pets.
- More Cost-Effective– Daily cost of bottled water is no longer a concern.
- Safer– Dramatically reduces harmful and potentially dangerous contaminants from your water.
- More Convenient– Eliminates need to purchase water from the store.